Tuesday 22 December 2009

Lovefool.

Love makes you do tons of things you wouldn't do at any other point in your life.

I can't think of many examples of me personally doing something I wouldn't do if it weren't for love.

But I once did go on a diet because she told me to.

Healthy but dead arduous.

But when we do things for that certain someone and when it becomes a force of habit are we habouring a hidden motive?

I'm sort of speaking to the boys here because being one myself I know that, that is what we love to show to girls.

Correct?

Don't get me wrong, a girl might sort of like you because of your good deeds.

However it isn't all they look for.

Be careful boys because your good deeds might be taken for granted.

And girls, we don't like that.

But this can happen the other way too.

A lot of the times, we chase after things which don't necessarily want to be chased after.

The quicker you realise this, the better.

You spend everything you have to satisfy your desire.

Their need.

Yet their just taking advantage of you.

Really I don't think you should get to that stage.

Because really love should be a two way thing.

If only one is chasing and the other one just happily going through the emotions then there is no love between you that will last for any long period.

So relating it to us, he or she doesn't reciprocate that love we give them.

Why?

Only they know.

What's the point in chasing something, someone that doesn't want to be chased after?

I sound like a pessimist but in love I think you would have played your strong cards first before they see your tail end.

And if they saw that, trying to change their opinions of you is hard.

If they haven't started liking you after a while, take your good heart elsewhere.

PS. I Love You.

3 comments:

Big G said...

I agree, as guys we can chase after girls, not things, and find ourselves caught up in her, but shes does not seem to feel anything. Or worse still, she does know what is happening but pretends to be ignorant and continues "being normal" and this behaviour could string guys along and it SUCKS! Of course, the same could happen the other way round as well. But I don't know guys who string girls along. The guys I know are decent men. :)

Anonymous said...

being mislead sucks BIG time

Anonymous said...

haha hey guys dont get so worked up yet!!
from the pov of a girl: sometimes it's quite hard to say no to a guy when the person is being so nice to them.

well i dont know the best way to play the chasing game, but just bear in mind that girls don't usually string guys along for the fun of it. anyway it's the 21st c and it's equality of the sexes hey! the girls i know are also decent girls :P